Top 5 Reasons Why Outsource Your Website Content Offshore
Outsourcing work offshore is becoming more and more popular. It doesn’t matter whether you have a big company, if you’re just starting out or even if you’re a one-man team, Outsourcing has many benefits and has proven to be a better way of doing things, such as writing Website Content.
If you’re asking yourself why you should outsource when there are many capable people right where you live, here are not one, not two, but 5 reasons why outsourcing your website content is a better idea!
- No waste of space – If you don’t have an office, great! You won’t need one yet because you can find someone offshore to write your website content for you. If you do have an office, then you won’t need the extra table, cubicle or little office for another staff member.
- No Extra expenses – Having someone else work for you means you’ll need to spend extra for them and their needs in order to work for you. They’ll need a computer which will add on to your electric bill, you’ll have to pay for their hours (obviously) and take care of benefits, bonuses and everything else that comes with having an employee.
- Cheaper rates – There are so many good writers who don’t charge you even half of what a regular employee would, and don’t think that cheap rates means cheap jobs! From the employee’s point of view, they’re getting more than what a regular job would pay them in their country and they don’t need to get out of bed to do the job, it’s a win win!
- You can find trustworthy people – A common misconception about outsourcing your website content offshore is that you won’t be able to trust anyone online, that isn’t true at all. Just like hiring someone face to face, you can conduct an interview, check the persons profile (jobsites have them, websites have them, you can even ask for their facebook!), and find out about the persons history online.
- They are good at what they do, maybe even better than you – You can find many talented writers offshore. Take Filipinos for example, many of them pretty much live and breathe the USA! They watch the shows, follow the curriculum, listen to the music, speak the language and use the accent in their everyday Filipino lives. The Philippines is one of the top English speaking countries in the world, what more could you ask for?
So don’t be hesitant about outsourcing your website content offshore, it’s being done by your competitors and for good reason. Be cautious about who you hire, do some research before hiring and DO NOT offer ridiculously low rates, the jobs are cheaper but are not suppose to be worthless, be reasonable about it!