Why is it Best to Outsource Social Media Campaign Offshore?
Social Media can now be considered a necessity for businesses all around the world. From the biggest most popular companies that don’t even seem to need it to small coffee shops and nail or hair salons in your neighborhood, social media is a way of getting out there, being better known and bringing in more and more business. How do you take care of Social Media campaigns though? If you’re a business owner, Social Medias campaigns are not as easy to handle on your own, that’s why many businesses prefer to outsource their social media campaign offshore.
Social Media campaigns require one thing more than anything else, and it just happens to be the one thing business owners never have enough of, and that’s time! It’s not so much the set up, but the continuous updating and maintaining that takes time. Consider these 3 things:
- Your customers don’t research only from 9-5 or during your business hours, there are people online every second of the day, day of the week and month of the year. There is never a time that you CAN’T be looked up online, so you can’t afford to not stay updated for your clients, customers and potential customers.
- There isn’t just one site you need to be on, there are a lot! As a business, you need to consider the whole market and where your targets maybe on, what they’re doing online and where they could catch you. Are you on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Myspace, Digg, Reddit, Newsvine, Wikipedia, Yahoo Answers, YouTube, Stumble Upon.. or hold on, did you even realize there were so many sites to be on? This list isn’t even complete!
- Social Media is very important, but is it more important that everything else you need to be doing? You can’t say it is, and that’s why outsourcing your social media campaign can works so well.
If you’re worried about outsourcing offshore because of time differences, language barriers or trust, you shouldn’t be. There are so many people and companies online that do this for a living, all day everyday. You just need to worry about finding the right company for you. So here’s what you should look for:
- A company or individual who is an experienced Social Media expert to create and maintain all your social media accounts.
- A company or individual who’s also a good Social media marketer who can also attract the right people to your business.
- A company or individual that can give you affordable (not dead cheap, there is a big difference) rates on a monthly basis.
- A company or individual with a good record on jobsites or client reviews on their website. You can also check their professional profiles (the company’s and the owners) on sites like LinkedIn.
Also consider extra things you can get out of outsourcing your social media campaigns, like getting a writer to put in content in your website, articles online that direct people to your website/fan page so that you can attract even more people. You’ll be surprised how many good writers there are who great work at extremely affordable rates! You can find companies in countries like the Philippines that can do all these jobs for you, who communicate very well and who have good reputations, all you need to do is research, hire and get ready to head up.